The RAI operates several affinity schemes for its members in order to bring better savings and more efficient ways of doing business. We have teamed up with many Irish businesses whose services and products make a huge difference to our members’ foodservice businesses.
To take advantage of these benefits, you must be a member of the RAI! Find out more about joining here.
First Choice Purchasing
Cost management is a key ingredient to the success of any business, but it can be difficult due to market complexity, knowledge and time required. First Choice Purchasing will complete this on your behalf and secure the best cost of goods and services on your weighted basket of goods.
Average savings for RAI members is €16,500 per annum across:
- Chilled, Frozen, Ambient & Speciality Food
- Fruit & Vegetables
- Meat, Fish, Poultry
- Drinks, Spirits, Coffee
- Waste Oil
Contact First Choice on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 021-239-0060 to receive your cost management analysis.
Evalon Merchant Services
The way your customers choose to pay is ever evolving, and keeping up with new technologies can be demanding. Elavon provides a one-stop-shop service offering every payment processing service you might need. They can even help you develop new revenue streams including:
- Card machines designed for pay-at-table to easily apply tips, split bills, and accept mobile wallet paymets
- Dynamic Currency Conversion lets you offer your international customers the choice to pay in their local currency, while your restaurant receives a rebate for each transaction.
- Innovative iPad-based system connects all restaurant tasks including card payments, table plans, order management, and inventory tracking in one app to help you make more informed business decisions
- Next day funding for all card transactions
- Local customer support
- Comprehensive online reporting
- Latest terminal technology with engineer installation and on-site staff training
‘The RAI has formed an excellent partnership with Elavon, giving our members exclusive benefits. We are delighted with the successes achieved with Elavon.” -Adrian Cummins, CEO, Restaurants Association of Ireland
“Elavon are a great company to work with. We use card processing systems that meet the demands of our business and make our lives easier.” -Sharon Hollywood, Fire Restaurant
Contact Evalon on email@example.com or call 1800-995-085
DAS Legal Expense
The RAI has partnered with DAS to provide an Employment, Legal Defence and Tax Protection Policy for all RAI Members. Your policy gives you access to advice when you need it, and removes concerns about spiraling legal costs or unexpected accountant’s costs.
Your DAS Commercial Legal Protection policy covers:
- legal representation costs if you face court proceedings in the Workplace Relations Commission
- financial compensation if you have sought and followed legal advice from DAS towards a claim
- legal costs of defending your business if you’re facing a criminal prosecution related to work such as Health & Safety Prosecutions, Data Protection Prosecutions, or Employment Rights Prosecutions
- accountant costs of up to €3,000 if your business is subject to a Full Revenue Audit
- 24 hour Helpline with access to a wide range of support
GRID Finance & Leasing
The RAI is delighted to announce a new partnership with GRID Finance to provide non-bank finance to RAI members. GRID provide unsecured and secured loans of between €3,000 and €250,000 with flexible term lengths. They have also secured commitment of a €1 million fund to finance hospitality businesses in Ireland, and this will increase to €10 million over the next 5 years.
“Accessing €55,000 in finance on the GRID allowed us to expand our catering business while offering our customers the opportunity to invest in KC Peaches. Being able to engage our customers in this way is what made us come back to the GRID for finance a second time.” – Katie Cantwell, KC Peaches
Contact GRID on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01- 524 1615.
Compton Solicitors offer RAI members:
- exclusive access to their licencing experts
- free staff training
- reduced rates on their annual licencing renewal service
- assistance with Restaurant Certificate Renewals, Annual Music and Singing, Annual Public Dance, or Special Exemption Orders
As a member of the Restaurants Association of Ireland you will receive a free bi-monthly copy of the Hotel and Restaurant Times Trade Magazine. Reduced advertising rates are also available for RAI Members.
Contact Cyril@hotelandrestauranttimes.ie for a list of the reduced rates.
RAI members can have the Irish Times delivered to their premises every day for ONLY €1.00 per copy.
(Minimum order of 5 copies per day)
Tariff 50 offers significant savings over non RAI member rates
Wright Safety Services
Wright Safety Services offer RAI members a special discounted fee for developing a Safety Statement for your business. We will cap our fee at €400+ VAT for all members.
Contact Barry Wright on email@example.com or call 087 263 1917/ 053 924 0878
ResDiary is a flat-fee online reservation system. Over 8,300 restaurants, bars and hotels across the world use ResDiary to:
- manage bookings and reduce no-shows
- take online reservations
- sell tickets
- process online payments
- build customer profiles to develop relationships and loyalty
RAI offer: 10% off rack rates for new customers only
Contact ResDiary on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +353 (0)86 7809908
Every day Jobs.ie helps thousands of customers across Ireland find the very best people for their business. Job ads are seen by the widest audience in Ireland, with 1.8M monthly visits to our website and over 7M Job Adverts sent each month.
RAI Offer: 10% discount on advertising on our platform for new customers Click here to learn more.
Contact Colin Murray on email@example.com or call 01 6642957
As a key partner of the Restaurants Association of Ireland, Musgrave offer a members contract for key lines within the Musgrave MarketPlace extensive range.
The Musgrave team have selected these lines to offer you significant savings on your food and drink costs. The contract caters for both front and back of house cost centres and should be presented to restaurant and bar managers and Head Chefs.
Musgrave MarketPlace is Ireland’s leading wholesale supplier to foodservice, retail and SME businesses with over 14,000 retail and foodservice lines covering confectionery, soft drinks, grocery, chilled, frozen and dry catering food, alcohol, non-food and equipment.