|The Restaurants Association of Ireland is delighted to announce that it is running a Level 2 WSET Award in Wines and Spirits with Tindal Wines. The Wine and Spirit Education Trust (WSET) is the world’s largest educational body for wine. They provide courses in 62 countries through their network of approved programme providers.
Dublin 2016: 13th, 20th and 27th September 2016 (Venue TBC)
The course will run on these dates from 9.30am to 4.30pm.
How to apply?
€ 400 Member
(including study-packs, examination, set of tasting glasses and many wines to taste.)
DOWNLOAD THE BOOKING FORM HERE
The successful candidate will receive the internationally recognised WSET Level 2 certification.
The training will be given by William and Harriet Tindal of Tindal Wine Merchants who are both approved WSET Tutors. Both use personal experiences from the winery and vineyard to animate their subject and bring life to the lectures. A wide variety of high quality wines are tasted and discussed at every level.
Wine and Spirits Training – who is it for?
Level 2 Award in Wines and Spirits is intended for those who have little previous knowledge of wines and spirits. The course aims to provide insight into the world of wines and spirits creating a broad foundation of knowledge within this area, in turn creating confidence and abilities key to building a career in the service industry where the sale and supply of wine and spirits plays a major role. The course is also suitable for the interested consumer.
- How wine is made & other factors influencing the style of wine
- Key white grape and key black grape varieties
- Wine producing regions of the world
- Sparkling Wines
- Sweet wines and fortified wines
- Spirites and Liquers
- Food and Wine Pairing
- Label terminology
Course Payment Terms and Conditions;
- Course payment must be made 14 days in advance of course start date
- 10% deposit is required for course materials. Course materials are posted to students prior to the course start date.
- A quota of 10 students are needed to run each course. Should this number not be met, the course may be cancelled at the discretion of the training provider 7 days out from the course start date.
- Should you cancel your place during the course, a refund of 50% will be made available to you.