Bgate launch new version e-Procurement Web Site
Award winning e-procurement platform provider, Bgate Holdings, today announced the launch of their new customer web site - www.bgate.com
Bgate assist Buyers and Suppliers streamline their procurement processes by eliminating manual paper-based purchase order and invoicing systems.
"In launching this latest version of our site we are very excited about the new capabilities we are bringing to the market. They will strike a chord with any organisation that recognises the value in making procurement processes more efficient. We are currently seeing a lot of interest from Irish organisations that realise a platform such as Bgate can give them a competitive advantage" says CEO of Bgate, Simon Lunt.
The launch of the site sees a range of new enhancements being introduced including -
• Enhanced senior management reporting functions for Buyer activity.
• Expanded Supplier-side weekly reporting option showing up-to-the-minute activity across all customers
• Automated import of targeted special offers
• Enhanced head office control of subsidiary units. Allowing HQ to specify the functionality and permissions available to unit managers, and to link only relevant suppliers and product listings to the specific unit and user.
• New Supplier-side delivery scheduling for holiday periods.
• Buyer-side Standing Orders option.
• "Quicklist" for buyers to instantly access their frequently ordered products.
• Introduction of Decimal ordering for items that are sold by the KG, Metre, Hour etc.
Bgate has been recognised for its innovative e-procurement solution. The privately owned Dublin based operation has successfully focussed on developing an independent B2B platform and ecosystem for Buyers and Suppliers in a range of industry sectors including Food Service, Hospitality, Aged Care and Health.
The Bgate service is delivered as a SaaS (Software as a Service) and has proven to be attractive to Irish organisations as their capital outlay to use the platform is minimal.
For more details contact - Stevemacmillan@bgate.com