Looking to delight and up sell to your customers?
Our 1 day customer care course recognizes superior selling and customer culture throughout restaurants/ bars and hotels in Ireland attributing to the elimination of customer complaints, substantial increase in delighted customers, increased sales per staff member and increased profits.
Date: Tuesday 9th October 2018
Venue: Clayton Hotel Silver Springs, Tivoli, Cork
Time: 9.45am – 4.30pm
What is covered?
- Show value of Lifetime Customers
- How to increase sales to existing customers
- Effects of losing Customers
- Why Customers leave
- How to stop Customers leaving
- Turn dissatisfied Customers into Lifetime Customers (+ 1 books unique DTA system)
- Complaints handling
- Show that only 1 in 5 satisfied Customers return
- Show how to Delight Customers – in this restaurant
- How to motivate customers to tell their friends and return
RAI Member €110
Non Member €155
Terms & Conditions
EVENTS & TRAINING TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Tickets for training or award events should be purchased from authorised outlets only (online or via RAI office landline 01 677 9901).
- For online bookings, all details are entered on a secure website and processed by Elavon or Cybersource.
- Children under the age of 18 are not permitted to attend events unless expressly stated.
- All tickets to all events and training are sold & processed in Euro (€) currency.
All purchasing information is handled and processed by the Restaurants Association of Ireland with the utmost consideration of individuals privacy and in line with the Data Protection Act 1988 and it’s amendments, and shall not be shared with a third party unless expressly stated.
Cancellation policies can vary with each event, however any cancellations made no later than 10 working days prior to the event shall be honoured. Tickets are transferable.
For Training, policies may vary dependent on each course