Looking for your restaurant to be at the top of consumers pick list?
Customers are increasingly looking for information, event details, menus and even searching for where to go
tonight online. Our mission is to make sure our members’ restaurants are at the top of their pick-list.
Our one day Social Media course is designed by New Leap Marketing & the Restaurant & Hospitality Skillnet for the Restaurant & Hospitality Industry covers topics which will allow you to attract, engage and convert consumers.
Date: Wednesday 28th March 2018
Venue: Merrion Room, Clayton Hotel Ballsbridge, Merrion Road, Dublin 4.
Time: 9.45am – 4.30pm
All participants must bring a notebook and pen to the workshop and participants must attend the full day.
What is covered?
- Why use digital?
- Strategy & Content Calender
- Social Platforms
- Photography & Video
- Social Advertising
- Response to Feedback
- Analytics & Reporting
RAI Member €110
Non Member €155
Terms & Conditions
EVENTS & TRAINING TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Tickets for training or award events should be purchased from authorised outlets only (online or via RAI office landline 01 677 9901).
- For online bookings, all details are entered on a secure website and processed by Elavon or Cybersource.
- Children under the age of 18 are not permitted to attend events unless expressly stated.
- All tickets to all events and training are sold & processed in Euro (€) currency.
All purchasing information is handled and processed by the Restaurants Association of Ireland with the utmost consideration of individuals privacy and in line with the Data Protection Act 1988 and it’s amendments, and shall not be shared with a third party unless expressly stated.
Cancellation policies can vary with each event, however any cancellations made no later than 10 working days prior to the event shall be honoured. Tickets are transferable.
For Training, policies may vary dependent on each course