The Restaurants Association of Ireland is recruiting for a full-time Training Administrator
Overview of the Restaurants Association of Ireland (RAI)
The Restaurants Association of Ireland is the representative body for the restaurant industry in Ireland. The RAI now represents in excess of 2,000 members, with establishments representing full service restaurants, coffees shops, hotel restaurants, gastro pubs, golf clubs and cookery schools. We also have over 120 trade partners, businesses that are our approved suppliers of products and services for restaurants.
The remit of the Restaurants Association of Ireland is to defend and protect the interests of its members.
The Association has been awarded funding to establish a Restaurant and Hospitality Skillnet to run training courses throughout 2017. Training courses will consist of Supervisor Management Programmes, Customer Service, Sommelier, Food and Beverage Skills, Health & Safety to name but a few.
Role and Responsibilities
The administrator will be employed to run the daily operations of the Restaurant and Hospitality Skillnet.
• Management of all training courses, venues, trainers, information to participants and billing
• Registration of all companies and persons for each training courses
• Maintain budget records of all monies received and paid out
• Processing invoices
• Communicating with all trainers
• Updating website with training details
• Social media posting across Twitter, Facebook and Linkedin to promote courses
Key Skills and Competencies
• Full working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint
• Good interpersonal and Communications Skills for working with a range of stakeholders
• Budgeting Skills
• Organisational and planning skills to manage your time and meet deadlines and objectives
• Good Time keeping skills to enable you to effectively manage training scheudles
Education and Experience
• 2-3 years working in a fast-paced office environment
• Level 7 or higher in business administration, human resources
To apply for this position please send a cover letter and CV to Ms. Kim Leonard, Membership Services Manager, Restaurants Association of Ireland, 11 Bridge Court, Citygate, St. Augustine Street, Dublin 8. E-mail: email@example.com Tel: 01-6779901
Applications close on Friday 27th January 2017.