Kitchen Management Workshops
Designed by chefs for chefs, this one day workshop gives a practical overview of the essential elements of kitchen management and profitability.
This one day practical workshop is facilitated by Martin Potts from Synergy Prochef with relevant exercises and group discussions to aid the industry professional.
What is covered?
- Kitchen management and Food costing fundamentals
- Purchasing guidelines for profit
- Allergen awareness
- Menu design fundamentals
- Green energy and Waste management
- Labour Cost Controls
Refreshments and light lunch provided.
RAI Member €110 Non-Member €155
How do I book?
Click on location to book your place and pay online!
|Tuesday 9th October||Dublin||Clayton Hotel Ballsbridge
|9.45am – 4.30pm|
|Wednesday 31st October||Cork||Clayton Hotel Silver Springs
|9.45am – 4.30pm|
|Wednesday 21st November||Dublin||Restaurants Association of Ireland, 11 Bridge Court, Citygate, St. Augustine Street, Dublin 8||9.45am — 4.30pm|
All participants must bring a calculator and pen to the workshop and participants must attend the full day. It is also advised that you bring a copy of your current menu to the training day.
If you have any issues booking online please call Niamh in the office on 01-6779901.
Places are limited and are on a first come, first serve basis.
Terms & Conditions
EVENTS & TRAINING TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Tickets for training or award events should be purchased from authorised outlets only (online or via RAI office landline 01 677 9901).
- For online bookings, all details are entered on a secure website and processed by Elavon or Cybersource.
- Children under the age of 18 are not permitted to attend events unless expressly stated.
- All tickets to all events and training are sold & processed in Euro (€) currency.
All purchasing information is handled and processed by the Restaurants Association of Ireland with the utmost consideration of individuals privacy and in line with the Data Protection Act 1988 and it’s amendments, and shall not be shared with a third party unless expressly stated.
Cancellation policies can vary with each event, however any cancellations made no later than 10 working days prior to the event shall be honoured. Tickets are transferable.
For Training, policies may vary dependent on each course.
The Restaurant and Hospitality Skillnet is funded by member companies and the Training Networks Programme, an initiative of Skillnet Ireland funded from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education and Skills. For more information visit www.skillnetireland.ie