Annual Conference & Presidents Dinner 2019
The Europe Hotel, Killarney, Co.Kerry
Monday 8th April, 2019
The Restaurants Association of Ireland is hosting its 48th Annual Conference & President’s Dinner at The Europe Hotel, Killarney, Co.Kerry on Monday 8th April 2019.
The Conference provides an important business and social platform for Restaurant Owners, Managers, Chefs, industry professionals, service and product suppliers.
This year, some of the biggest names in the industry will come together to share insights, nurture ideas and to help formulate strategies that will help drive business over the next twelve months.
The Presidents Dinner 2019
Monday 8th April 2019, The Europe Hotel, Killarney, Co.Kerry
Following the conference that evening our Presidents Dinner will take place with a sumptuous 4 course menu designed by the chefs at The Europe Hotel.
The prestigious Mike Butt Award will be presented on the evening, recognising, industry representatives for their contribution to the restaurant and hospitality industry.
Please note the Presidents Dinner is a black-tie event.
We are delighted to announce that Ronnie Neville, of Mason, Hayes and Curran, will be joining John Kelly, from the Workplace Relations Commission, on the breakout session about Employment Law. Be sure to arrive early for this session!
Ronnie Neville, left, of Mason, Hayes and Curran, and John Kelly, right, of the Workplace Relations Commission.
Gilbey’s with Bibendum – Official Wine Sponsor
Gilbey’s is one of the most respected, legacy wine distribution companies in Ireland. For decades Gilbey’s was recognised as the cornerstone of the Irish wine trade dating back to the 1850’s. It combines the heritage and reputation of Gilbey’s quality & reliability that has lead the way for the market. Our ambition is to be Ireland’s leading wine and spirit supplier. That means delivering exceptional service & quality brands to our customers.
Fáilte Ireland is the National Tourism Development Authority. Our role is to support the tourism industry and work to sustain Ireland as a high-quality and competitive tourism destination. We provide a range of practical business supports to help tourism businesses better manage and market their products and services. We also work with other state agencies and representative bodies, at local and national levels, to implement and champion positive and practical strategies that will benefit Irish tourism and the Irish economy. We promote Ireland as a holiday destination through our domestic marketing campaign (DiscoverIreland.ie) and manage a network of nationwide tourist information centres that provide help and advice for visitors to Ireland.
AnyExcuse is revolutionising restaurants through social gifting. Combining a transaction platform with an online voucher system, this supplements your venue’s marketing activities. AnyExcuse is an award-winning platform which drives footfall, through consumers and corporate accounts, to help showcase your business. Visit www.anyexcuse.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a demo today.
We’re Bord Gáis Energy, an energy services and supply company, committed to satisfying the changing needs of our customers.
We’ve been in operation since 1976 and today provide gas, electricity and home care services to over 730,000 residential and business customers throughout the country. Our main locations in Ireland are in Dublin and Cork but you’re probably more familiar with our sponsorship programmes and boiler service engineers who are out and about visiting homes, businesses and communities.
In July 2014 we became part of the global Centrica plc Group. Centrica is active in the energy chain − from sourcing it to saving it − and this helps us operate more efficiently. To find out more about Bord Gáis Energy, call us on 01 611 0133.
Accommodation and Room Rates:
We have negotiated a limited number of discounted room rates with The Europe Hotel, Killarney, Co. Kerry:
- 1 Night Golfside Room Bed & Breakfast: €240 based on double or twin occupancy and €220 single occupancy
- 1 Night Lakeview Room Bed & Breakfast Package:€275 based on double or twin occupancy and €255 single occupancy
Booking Procedure at The Europe Hotel
- Go to theeurope.com
- In the “Book a Room” box, select date the required arrival date (either Sunday 7th or Monday 8th April 2019) and the number of nights (1 or 2) and in the Promo/Group field, enter the code: BRAIA080419
- This will bring you to a screen which allows you to book at the specially negotiated accommodation rate. Nothing is charged at the time of booking, you can pay on departure and individual rooms may be cancelled up to 48 hours in advance of the arrival date, without penalty. You will receive an automated email confirmation within 30 minutes of booking.
- Please note that this rate is only available directly via the hotel’s website and not via any 3rd party booking sites.
- Killarney Plaza Hotel www.killarneyplaza.com (064) 662 1100
- Killarney Royal Hotel www.killarneyroyal.ie (064) 663 1853
- Great Southern Killarney www.greatsouthernkillarney.com (064) 663 8000
- The Fairview Hotel www.killarneyfairview.com (064) 663 4164
- The Brehon Hotel www.thebrehon.com (064) 663 0700