HOTEL RESTAURANT MEMBERSHIP
Choose a Plan that Works for You
Benefits of Joining The Restaurants Association of Ireland
Benefits & Savings
- Elavon Merchant Services (Credit Card Machines) very competitive rates for Members
- Grid Finance – Loans for members unsecured – approval within 48 hours
- Exclusive contract pricing for key lines within the Musgrave MarketPlace extensive range for all members
- Jobs.ie – save 10% domestic recruitment service
- Representation on various forums, including Food Safety Authority of Ireland (FSAI) and Irish Water. Membership of lobby groups; Irish Tourist Industry Confederation (ITIC), Drinks Industry Group of Ireland (DIGI) and the Alliance for Insurance Reform which seek for changes in legislation and policy for the better of the Restaurant, Tourism and Hospitality Industry.
- A welcome to new members in The Irish Times Newspaper
- Free advert and subsequent discounts on advertising in the Irish Times Newspaper
- Free hand bound reservations diary* & listing in our next diary
- Free outdoor members plaque for all members
- A number of networking events throughout the year including The Irish Restaurant Awards & Branch Meetings
- CEO Adrian Cummins was elected to the Executive Committee of HOTREC at its General Assembly in October 2012 and has taken part in debates in Brussels on issues such as allergens, calorie labelling, food waste reduction and EU employment law. Adrian now chairs the food committee of HOTREC and was elected Treasurer of HOTREC Europe for a 2-year term in October 2018.
- The Restaurants Association of Ireland offer a range of training options for groups or individuals, including the Restaurant and Hospitality Skillnet courses, Apprenticeships, and RAI Online Compliance courses.