The Restaurants Association of Ireland has 9 Branches throughout the country where meetings are held two to three times per year for members. Each Branch has a branch chair ( restaurateur from the area) who is elected at the branch AGM in February/March of each year.
- Midwest (Limerick, Tippearary, Clare)
- West ( Galway & Mayo)
- Midlands (Longford, Offaly, Laois, Westmeath)
- Southeast (Waterford, Kilkenny, Carlow, Wexford, Wicklow)
- Northeast (Meath, Louth, Cavan, Monaghan)
- Northwest (Donegal, Sligo, Leitrim, Roscommon)
Cork – Mike Ryan, Cornstore, Cork
Kerry – vacant
Midwest – Patricia Roberts, Brasserie One at No. 1 Pery Square Hotel & Spa, Limerick
West – Fergus O’Halloran, The Twelve Hotel, Barna, Galway
Midlands – vacant
Southeast – vacant
Dublin – Ian Tucker, The Exchequer, Exchequer St, Dublin 2
Northeast – Mark McGowan, Scholars Town House Hotel, Drogheda, Co. Louth
Northwest – Anthony Gray, Eala Bhan Restaurant, Sligo Town, Sligo
Ready to become a member?
Find out more about the benefits of memberships
with the Association here.