Dining Week April 19th to April 28th 2022
We are delighted to announce the launch of Dining Week, a nationwide initiative to bring diners back into our restaurants during the quiet period from April 19th to April 28th 2022.
Dining Week presents restaurants with a wonderful chance to showcase their venue and the quality of their produce. It is a celebration of the Irish food scene!
Why get involved?
• Dining Week is an initiative to support the restaurant industry.
• It will be promoted by a nationwide media campaign supported by Failte Ireland and the Restaurants Association of Ireland.
• There is NO CHARGE to take part in Dining Week
• You can control the number of customers that can get the offer
• We expect to see thousands of diners enjoy great food over the 10 day period.
How do I sign up to take part?
For Dining Week restaurants are encouraged to provide a 25% food only discount on a la carte menus. All beverages are charged at full price. To support the industry and sign up to Dining Week just click this link to register your interest. Our team will contact you to get you set up. If you would like to fill your restaurants, motivate staff and keep the tills ringing during this quiet period then SIGN UP TODAY.
We look forward to working with you,
Dining Week Team
Ready to become a member?
Find out more about the benefits of memberships
with the Association here.