Human Resources Officer vacancy – Restaurants Association of Ireland
Position: Human Resources Officer
Reporting to the CEO, this full-time position will be responsible for employment matters, which include training, support services, employment legislation queries and career information. The Restaurants Association is the representative body for the restaurant industry in Ireland. It currently has over 1,000 members and promotes and defends the interests of its members.
Description: The HR officer will support a culture of continuous improvement by being service oriented, coordinating special projects, establishing effective communication processes and deploying best practice HR initiatives across the organisation.
The duties of the HR Officer will include but are not limited to:
• Ensuring accurate employee records are maintained.
• Processing all new hires, terminations, probation, absence, holiday and status changes accurately and efficiently
• Assisting in the development and update of HR procedures and policies in line with evolving legislation, ensuring policies and practices are complaint with Irish statute employment legislation and EU regulatory obligations
• Providing data for and preparing management information reports and documents
• Providing HR advice and support to our membership, explaining procedures and policies in a timely and effective manner
• Maintaining and developing intranet pages
• Preparing, reviewing, interpreting, analyzing and approving a variety of data, information and report, making recommendations depending on findings.
• General administration support across all key processes. Duties will be wide ranging including such activities as tying, filing, data input and report writing.
• Knowledge of organizational operating procedures, and policies of the human resource department
• Ability to research, evaluate, and analyse new best practice HR methodologies and procedures
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to draft summary information and correspondence
• Ability to exercise effective judgment, sensitivity, creativity to changing needs and situations
• Excellent standards of accuracy and attention to detail
• Knowledge of salesforce a bonus
• Ability to plan and organize a varied and busy workload, including handling conflicting priorities and meeting deadlines
Education and Experience
• Bachelors degree in Human Resources or related business discipline
• At least two years relevant work experience
To apply for this position please send a cover letter and CV to Mr. Adrian Cummins, CEO, Restaurants Association of Ireland, 11 Bridge Court, Citygate, St. Augustine Street, Dublin 8. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 01-6779901
Ready to become a member?
Find out more about the benefits of memberships
with the Association here.