Our Gastro Pub Training course looks at how pubs can turn food into a key profit area for their business.
There will be a maximum of 14 people in each class.
Location: The Martello Hotel, 47 Strand Rd, Bray, Wicklow
Date: Thursday 7th February 2019
Times: 9.45am – 4.00 pm on each of the days
- How pubs can embrace food and turn it into profit
- Potential revenue from food
- What does good look like
- How hard is it really?
- Costs, exploring and controlling them
- Building a reputation for food. How does that work?
- How to create a menu and cost it
- Dealing with suppliers
- Building a team
- What are chefs really like
- What is the right structure for your business
- Coffee and tea are hugely profitable, but getting them right is not easy
- Wine and how to help it work with your food
- Likely turnover, what are the KPIs and what profit are you likely to generate
Member cost: €175
Non member cost: €210
Terms & Conditions
EVENTS & TRAINING TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Tickets for training or award events should be purchased from authorised outlets only (online or via RAI office landline 01 677 9901).
- For online bookings, all details are entered on a secure website and processed by Elavon or Cybersource.
- Children under the age of 18 are not permitted to attend events unless expressly stated.
- All tickets to all events and training are sold & processed in Euro (€) currency.
All purchasing information is handled and processed by the Restaurants Association of Ireland with the utmost consideration of individuals privacy and in line with the Data Protection Act 1988 and it’s amendments, and shall not be shared with a third party unless expressly stated.
Cancellation policies can vary with each event, however any cancellations made no later than 10 working days prior to the event shall be honoured.
For Training, policies may vary dependent on each course.
The Restaurant and Hospitality Skillnet is funded by Skillnet Ireland and member companies. Skillnet Ireland is funded from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education and Skills. www.skillnetireland.ie