Designed by Chefs for Chefs, this one day intensive workshop will guide you through all areas of kitchen management fundamentals, minimum wage increases, affects of Brexit of your business, food costs, food inflation and allergen legislation awareness. Can you afford not to attend?
This one day practical workshop is facilitated by Martin Potts from Synergy Prochef with relevant exercises and group discussions to aid the industry professional.
Date: Thursday 7th February 2019
Venue: Clayton Hotel Silver Springs, Tivoli, Cork
Time: 9.45am – 4.30pm
- All participants must bring a calculator and pen to the workshop and participants must attend the full day. It is also advised that you bring a copy of your current menu to the training day.
What is covered?
- Kitchen management and Food costing fundamentals
- Purchasing guidelines for profit
- Allergen awareness
- Menu design fundamentals
- Green energy and Waste management
- Labour Cost Controls
Refreshments and light lunch provided.
RAI Member €110
Non Member €155
Terms & Conditions
EVENTS & TRAINING TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Tickets for training or award events should be purchased from authorised outlets only (online or via RAI office landline 01 677 9901).
- For online bookings, all details are entered on a secure website and processed by Elavon or Cybersource.
- Children under the age of 18 are not permitted to attend events unless expressly stated.
- All tickets to all events and training are sold & processed in Euro (€) currency.
All purchasing information is handled and processed by the Restaurants Association of Ireland with the utmost consideration of individuals privacy and in line with the Data Protection Act 1988 and it’s amendments, and shall not be shared with a third party unless expressly stated.
Cancellation policies can vary with each event, however any cancellations made no later than 10 working days prior to the event shall be honoured. Tickets are transferable.
For Training, policies may vary dependent on each course
The Restaurant and Hospitality Skillnet is funded by Skillnet Ireland and member companies. Skillnet Ireland is funded from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education and Skills. For more information on Skillnet Ireland visit www.skillnetireland.ie.