The Restaurants Association of Ireland recently launched the RAI Gift Voucher, and we are encouraging members to sign up and support this initiative.
The RAI Gift Voucher can be used in participating RAI member restaurants, cafes, gastropubs, and hotel restaurants. Join almost 100 other RAI members and sign up to boost your business in 2020.
We encourage members to register, claim their listing and complete their profiles.
How will it work:
- It is an email based system using QR codes.
- A gift voucher will be purchased for a value on the dedicated RAI Gift Voucher Website
- The Gift Voucher will then be emailed to the purchaser or the person they intended the Gift Voucher for
- RAI members who have opted in will be listed on the website if they chose to accept the vouchers
- Vouchers will be redeemed though a straightforward online system
- The only cost involved is a low and competitive commission rate of 5%
- Payment will be received weekly
How to get involved:
- Ensure that your membership with the Restaurants Association of Ireland is up to date
- Claim your restaurant listing on the website linked below
- Update your restaurant, café, gastropub, profile to attract Gift Voucher holders