We believe that all over Ireland, organisations in the Tourism & Hospitality industry are doing great things with great people. Great Place to Work Ireland have decided that it’s time to shine a light on some of the unique, innovative, and exciting ways that workplaces across the country are enabling their teams to do their best work, while creating a culture that really feels like a family.
That’s why Great Place to Work is partnering with Fáilte Ireland for the first of the Spotlight Series – an initiative to highlight the distinctive and singular people practices that are being put in place across the Tourism & Hospitality industry, and to showcase the industry as a key choice for top talent looking to forge an engaging career path. Ireland’s Tourism & Hospitality sector is full of great people doing great things – we want to hear them!
How it works
· Select one of the nine ‘Practice Areas’ where you feel your organisation has an interesting practice to share
· Stuck for inspiration? The Sample Practice Sheet will give you some ideas of what a distinctive practice looks like.
· Put together a submission of 500 words in Word or PDF format – feel free to include any photos or short video that may bring your practice to life.
· Submit your entry by sending it through to IE_Entries@greatplacetowork.com no later than 5pm, Friday December 13th
· Following assessment by the GPTW Practice Area Specialists, all submissions will receive feedback on their entry
· The best five submissions will be shortlisted, with a panel of industry experts selecting a winner
· The winning submission will be announced on the Best Workplaces awards night in February – winning the 2020 Spotlight Series Tourism & Hospitality award!